Coronavirus (Covid-19) Precautions
We want you to know that your health and safety is our top priority.
Over the past few days, many new developments have been released regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19). We’ve always taken great pride in our clean, well-operated store, and we know this is more important than ever right now. We’re adding even more rigorous cleaning processes to ensure a healthy environment in all departments of our store and service area. We are taking guidance from the CDC, which recommends regular cleaning as one of the most important preventive measures we can take.
Here are some of the measures we are taking to keep our team, and those we serve, as healthy as possible:
- Team members that are sick or display any potential symptoms are staying home for the CDC recommended 14 day self-quarantine.
- Each member of our team will be regularly washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- We have instituted the three-foot rule. Please do not be offended, but we will not be shaking hands or giving hugs for the foreseeable future. We will continue to be professional and offer a friendly wave or greeting.
- Anti-viral wipes have been provided to our team members in order to disinfect common areas and work spaces.
- We have placed hand sanitizing stations throughout our dealership.
If you are in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, but prefer to stay at home, we have made it easy for you to shop from your couch right here on our site. Our product specialists are just a phone call or email away from assisting you with all your car buying needs. We can even send you a personalized video of the vehicle you are interested in and deliver it to your front door for a test drive. We are also fully prepared to finalize most purchases over the phone or online!
While your vehicle is in for service, our service advisors, certified technicians and detail shop are all taking precautions and following the best practices put in place. Certified Technicians are washing their hands with soap and water between vehicles, wearing gloves while servicing your vehicle and wiping down surfaces after the service has been performed. If you prefer not to wait, we have the ability to send you a video of your vehicle, allowing you to approve work right from your phone and pick up your vehicle when it is ready. If you would like to schedule service, please click here.
Thank you for your business and trust in Kiefer Mazda. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to any of our team members.