Why work for Kiefer?
If working for a local, family owned business is important
to you, Kiefer Mazda will be a great fit. Our team members are considered part
of the Kiefer family, and their success is key to all of our continued
growth and success. We foster an environment that allows each of our team members to
feel confident and independent when working with a customer. If you're interested
in a sales position, and you've worked in sales before, you'll feel liberated
by the open and low-pressure atmosphere. Instead of feeling like a messenger
between your customer and sales manager, you'll feel empowered by taking complete
accountability for your customer's satisfaction, building long-lasting
relationships with them, and their families.
Mazda proudly plays a large role in many local charity and
community-oriented events. Events such as the Eugene's Relay for Life,
and organizations such as the Angel Hair Foundation. Through
volunteering and donations, the team at Kiefer is extremely thankful to
be a part of so many important causes.
What's expected from a Kiefer team member?
To work with the best, you need to be the best. This means being open to new ideas, new solutions, and to never stop learning. In this business, no two customers are alike. In sales, each customer has their own set of needs, and their own ideas of what "the perfect car" truly means. It's your job to be their navigator when it comes to searching for "the perfect vehicle". Guide them by combining your knowledge of the automotive industry, and your understanding of their wants and needs. We are a drug-free, and equal opportunity employer, and expect the following from each of our employees.
1. Long term career minded person REQUIRED
2. Previous sales experience PREFERRED (for sales positions)
4. Good communication skills
5. Strong planning and organizational skills
6. Internet/social networking experience very helpful
7. Well groomed with a nice appearance
8. Telephone skills
9. Desire to learn and improve yourself
10. Desire to interact with people
11. Passion to achieve high standards
12. Connected to the community a plus
13. Energy to do what it takes to succeed
14. Skills to create customers and provide extraordinary follow-up
15. Must pass a Motor Vehicle Records check and pre-employment drug screening
Kiefer Mazda is an equal opportunity employer.